The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pasir Ris Tower

Go down 
+4
funniegal
Harrlem
Sakura
memories
8 posters
AuthorMessage
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:52 am

went there on 27/11/2007

a group of 4 guys and 2 girls... but upon reaching there the 2 girls backed out and therefore 1 of the guy stays to 'look after' them while the remaining 3 guys went up...

it was a long dark and isolated route leading up to the tower.... u will pass by two wooden shelter houses along the way... the houses is a distance away from u...u definitely need torchlight to go in... as u enter the route leading to the tower... the whole stretch aint lighted... the majestic building we saw is haunting...perhaps due to the lack of lights there... there have been sightings of a headless couple spirits residing around the tower...and they will greet u upon seeing visitors... we went up the tower despite only three of us... 1 guy in front and 2 guys at the back... lolx... the front guy was like scare out of his balls... as he is the first one to see the surroundings... at every junction and corner while climbing up the stairs... u can feel a sense of giddiness...we all felt tat... other then our own footsteps sound... wat we heard was basically the sound of the crow... upon reaching the top of the tower... we scanned around the tower...but sadly nth was perceived... we looked down from the tower... 2 of us,of cuz im the only one who din see anything,seen smth at the foot of the tower but refuses to say while we guys are on top... upon leaving the tower they said they saw 2 spirits sitting at the foot of the tower... looking up at us... no wonder when we left... they refuses to look around... the bushes and etc... and shit i din see anything... im just lucky!!! =)))
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:22 pm

scary!!!!
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:31 am

yeah... im planning to go the famous haunted house in punggol one of these days... there sure is smth going very strangely in there....
plans to eradicate tat building has been withhold as workers either got sick...or the equipments got problem... there is this story i heard from contractors b4... that once a worker is taking a nap after lunch inside the house...but when he woke up, he realises he is at the grass field outside the house... so who moved him???

another one...though this i dun believe is true...
3 couples went into this house to experience spooky sightings... one of the couple got scared and decided to leave... so the bf pull his gf hand and started walking out of the house... n suddenly his hp rang... he picked up...

Two Couple:"hey, where are you going? walk so far away from the building for wat?"

Guy:"my gf is scared and im bringing her out of this place"

Two Couple:"huh?!!!! but...but your gf is still here!!!"

Guy:"wat??? and whose hand am i holding right now???"

call has been hung up and the long dial tone sounds followed......
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:41 am

Stories do get twisted a lot through person to person.. you know what I mean if you have played one of those "pass the message" game.
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:40 pm

eh!! dont keep going to such places ah, u never know what u might bring back with u.
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:52 am

Harrlem wrote:
Stories do get twisted a lot through person to person.. you know what I mean if you have played one of those "pass the message" game.

true i agree... tats y sometimes personal experience is always the best... though at times i hate going to such places but then... dunno y... everytime my frend jio me go... i wun hesitate to say yes to them...

yah maybe will bring some tings back with u but well... even if u do not go to such places, u never know wat is going home with u too...unless u can see 'them' but of cuz... the chances is slimmer.... =)
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:38 pm

yea.. its always exciting to go explore the unknown.. budden ppl who venture to find something usually dun..

but, some advice.. the trip may be abit more exciting if u cut down on slp b4 u go.. the state of mind will be more unstable and gif rise to more "hallucinations"..
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:59 pm

hmm.. have any of u guys been to the changi hospital?

for me.. i was lucky, din see anything.
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:55 pm

i go b4 changi hospital! the new one.. old one nv go b4. i oni go b4 the "red house" of pasir ris.. is it still there? it was eons ago!
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:24 pm

i just went a few weeks ago...can refer to the other thread...
well true rapidburn but then thing is... if u go in such state, even u do see something, ur story is not really convincing as people can just say u are hallucinating...
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:00 am

OCH spirits are rather peaceful.. there's one quite mischievous one though.. a little boy.. but so far hasn't been disturbed by this spirit yet. Spirits do choose their "victims".. esp. those with the third eye, they always get disturbed, no matter how mischievous the spirit is...
I think my "yang" energy is too strong that many spirits distance themselves away from me.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:03 am

i see... plenty of stories behind this old building... heard that government want make it into another training camp as they dun want to demolish this building... or maybe they cant demolish this building... nobody knows... =)))
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:56 am

There were rumours passing around back then that it's gonna be turned into a spa.. Guess the investors back out??? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:44 am

oh ya...heard of that rumours oso... well seriously i dun tink it is a good revenue to put that place into a spa... who will wanna go there and its like so out of the way....
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:44 am

memories wrote:
oh ya...heard of that rumours oso... well seriously i dun tink it is a good revenue to put that place into a spa... who will wanna go there and its like so out of the way....
Spirits! lol!
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:15 pm

eee spa.. later the spirits pull them into the water
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:32 pm

lol ya lo... tink training camp better bah..
Back to top Go down
nInIkOz
Spree Moderator
Spree Moderator
nInIkOz

Female Number of posts : 107

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:33 am

wah u guys really daring!! i dun even dare watch ghostly or horror movie..not even once in my life...guess i really too "dan xiao"
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:12 am

its just a experience...but seriously it sound so easy when u say okay to ur frends and went into such haunted places...but moment when u really entered... i dare to say im really scared... but no other options le...as my frends went inside too~
Back to top Go down
kinberuri
Trainee
Trainee
kinberuri

Female Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Hey all, i am planning for a outing to the OCH and also the Commando Hq worrx. Anyone wanna go?

Redhse is still there lo. Haiz that place duno why everytime got baby cry lo. That day me and my friends went drinking lo then they decided that we go Redhouse see see. Cos some of them claim that after drinking le 'dan' will be there. Upon reaching, when they are thinking how to climb in the gate. One of the guy heard baby crying and its from the house.
-_-" I personally heard it too....~!!! No joke lo...it make some of us *those who heard it hair stand lo.

Anyway, anyone wanna go ma?

Oh ya. anyway hor....u guys can add this friendster account if you are interested in such paranormal exploring tour lo... Smile the email is ssek_paranormal@yahoo.com.sg
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-samsui-blog.blogspot.com
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:53 am

eh tot red house has been demolished le???
though been ages i have been to red house... but in the past nothing is really unusual about the house... just that the whole house is red in colour... lolx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pasir Ris Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasir Ris Tower   Pasir Ris Tower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pasir Ris Tower
Page 1 of 1