The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

past..

Go down 
+2
kicskate
bleahz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2007-11-22

past.. Empty
PostSubject: past..   past.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:55 am

miss it?
hate it?

i kinda miss it.. especially after viewing some of my friends in friendster..

how i wish that we could turn back past or have a mini videocam in our head to record so that we can view it again whenever we want.. i miss everyone

some of the memories tho vague but i know we had fun together..

shit happens, thats life..

all drifting away..

more responsibilities and commitments as u grow older tho wiser..

sux balls.. really..
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250

past.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: past..   past.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:04 am

Are you talking about passing clouds? Some people leave foot prints in your memories while some stay with you.
People tends to have more hi-bye friends than real close friends. When one grows up getting married and having commitments, of course meets up will be lesser.
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-11-25

past.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: past..   past.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:09 am

yeah and i have just woke up from a terrible nightmare and now im shaking... i cant sleep anymore... shit...and its only 5am in the morning...oh god....

i dun like my past.... but the memories cant be erased.... therefore im memories... haiz....
Back to top Go down
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581

past.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: past..   past.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:15 pm

i agree with kicskate...
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-11-21

past.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: past..   past.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:42 pm

ppl who made a huge impact in ur life will always be part of ur memories. others, well..maybe u'll find something familiar though not very deep.

i miss my school days, sec n poly, made some nice friends there. still in close contact with my poly friends n they r the ones who'll stand by me n r my dearest friends.

There r always situations that we wish we could go back to to change or just to play them again. But that's life. I like reminiscing too cos it brings me back to happy times when I'm down.

But i also look forward to the future n the mark i'll leave there.
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-11-21

past.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: past..   past.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:35 am

funniegal wrote:
ppl who made a huge impact in ur life will always be part of ur memories. others, well..maybe u'll find something familiar though not very deep.

i miss my school days, sec n poly, made some nice friends there. still in close contact with my poly friends n they r the ones who'll stand by me n r my dearest friends.

There r always situations that we wish we could go back to to change or just to play them again. But that's life. I like reminiscing too cos it brings me back to happy times when I'm down.

But i also look forward to the future n the mark i'll leave there.

funnie jie so wise Smile

aniwayz, i do miss the gd old days of sching in sec, pri and poly.. but haf to understand that nth is forever, ppl come and go ur life.. jus some ppl stay abit longer, welcomed or unwelcomed. i dun wan to turn back time, i jus wan to enjoy now and look forward to the future!

memories: Whats done cant be undone, so we shud probably move frm that phase in life (the past) and look forward to a brighter future Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

past.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: past..   past.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

past..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Chit-chat-
Jump to: