The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which pest freaks you out the most?

Go down 
+14
Merre
joey_vodka
nInIkOz
bleahz
Admin
euny
Sakura
ColdRain
funniegal
rapidburn
xIaOyA-
K3nn3th
beachbozs
kicskate
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Which pest freaks you out the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:54 am

I scared of lizards alot!!! Everytime when i reached home after midnight, when i on my kitchen's light, i will scan through the floor first before i walk over in case i step on any lizards. And usually the bathroom got lizards which can make me freeze down there for a moment.
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:31 am

xiao qiang. haha. when they fly that the time they are scary
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:42 am

cockroaches!
Back to top Go down
xIaOyA-
xIaOyA-

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:14 pm

i find that people(sorry to classify them as pest) who like to do hard sellings really freak me out
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lesbitch
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:42 pm

spiders. esp the web they weave.. eeky and yucky not to mention unhygienic.

there was once my face kenah one web.. -.-"
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:47 pm

Lizards!!

When I was a tiny, ok ok, not tiny, a fat round little girl in kindergarten, my cousin n i wanted to see how the tail comes off the lizard (although I'm scared of them). So we took a badminton racket (so that I dont get so close to them) n tried to force the tail off. Unfortunately, I hit the wrong place n the lizard got cut into 2, rite down the middle. There was blood n well, it died! Sad

But I'm still really really afraid of lizards.

Oh, but there's a little lizard living below my microwave oven. I've named it lolly n lolly doesn't know how to run away so everytime she comes out from under the oven, she'll just slowly move. Then when someone comes to the kitchen, she goes back under the oven.

N my mum leaves bits of dog food for her...buay tahan lar!!
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:57 pm

not sure if it's considered as pest, but you know those kinds of worms/caterpillars dangling from a thread?

and because if you are not focused enough they are hard to spot and you walk into one, and unknowingly have one of those wormies in your hair the whole day until your colleague finally decides to point out your new irky looking hairclip...
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:55 pm

cockroaches!!!!!! moi will sream and run away if moi saw any! keke~
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:00 pm

funniegal wrote:
Lizards!!

When I was a tiny, ok ok, not tiny, a fat round little girl in kindergarten, my cousin n i wanted to see how the tail comes off the lizard (although I'm scared of them). So we took a badminton racket (so that I dont get so close to them) n tried to force the tail off. Unfortunately, I hit the wrong place n the lizard got cut into 2, rite down the middle. There was blood n well, it died! Sad

Oh, but there's a little lizard living below my microwave oven. I've named it lolly n lolly doesn't know how to run away so everytime she comes out from under the oven, she'll just slowly move. Then when someone comes to the kitchen, she goes back under the oven.

fun jie.. looks like the lizard shud be more scared of u then u scared of it.. cutting them into two...
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:51 pm

lizards.. i played with lizards since small.. i just dun like it that they drop tails and shit around the place..

used to keep house lizards as pets. im disgusting i know, but i am attracted to their eyes.

cockroaches.. they are disgusting la.. ever since i watched a show which said that cockroaches got 体屑.. somewhat similar to dandruff. imagine them leaving behind bits and pieces of themselves whereever they go. and their hairy legs, their long feelers..

when i was small, a cockroach around the size of my palm at that time climbed onto my leg while i was having breakfast..
i veri calmly looked down at it, turned to my mother and said, "mummy, got cockroach on my leg."
i forgot wad happened after that though.

now i see a cockroach, i either walk over it or i grab smth to whack it to death. somehow, it refuses to die so i would stab it with that smth with as much strength as i find humane, or i just sweep it up while it's still dazed and flush it down the nearest toilet bowl.

so no pest really FREAKS me. at most just makes me feel disgusted.

yea~ Razz
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:57 pm

Wow, Euny you are really a freak.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 12:05 am

wah liao. kics.....stop being so mean to me~~ Sad

im just more masculine than some guys and most gals~~
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 12:12 am

BB~ ya same as moi sis... next time moi see xiao qiang ya help moi get rid of em k? keke~
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 12:19 am

euny wrote:
lizards.. i played with lizards since small.. i just dun like it that they drop tails and shit around the place..

used to keep house lizards as pets. im disgusting i know, but i am attracted to their eyes.

cockroaches.. they are disgusting la.. ever since i watched a show which said that cockroaches got 体屑.. somewhat similar to dandruff. imagine them leaving behind bits and pieces of themselves whereever they go. and their hairy legs, their long feelers..

when i was small, a cockroach around the size of my palm at that time climbed onto my leg while i was having breakfast..
i veri calmly looked down at it, turned to my mother and said, "mummy, got cockroach on my leg."
i forgot wad happened after that though.

now i see a cockroach, i either walk over it or i grab smth to whack it to death. somehow, it refuses to die so i would stab it with that smth with as much strength as i find humane, or i just sweep it up while it's still dazed and flush it down the nearest toilet bowl.

so no pest really FREAKS me. at most just makes me feel disgusted.

yea~ Razz

Mei, its ok..i dont scream when i see a cockroach too. however, if they're flying ard, then i might scream a little. otherwise, i'll take toilet roll, follow the cockroach then WHAM BAM, smash it with the toilet roll n throw it in the toilet bowl...heh heh, that kinda rhymed..lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 12:41 am

worms.........:'(
Back to top Go down
https://bus-stop.forumotion.com
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:05 am

rapidburn wrote:
funniegal wrote:
Lizards!!

fun jie.. looks like the lizard shud be more scared of u then u scared of it.. cutting them into two...

who said?? i was scared lei..i took a badminton racket u know cos its long n i didn't have to go close to the lizard.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:33 am

kic.. u like scared of many things.. =\

im scared of things that will bite >.<
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:45 pm

bleahz wrote:
kic.. u like scared of many things.. =\

im scared of things that will bite >.<

K3nn3th likes to bite silent
Back to top Go down
nInIkOz
Spree Moderator
Spree Moderator
nInIkOz

Female Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:45 pm

cockroaches for mi esp those flying one haha
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:56 pm

nInIkOz wrote:
cockroaches for mi esp those flying one haha

yea! flying cockroach!!! but i wud swat it awy then stamp on it.. scary.. wud nv go touch a live one..
Back to top Go down
joey_vodka
Trainee
Trainee
joey_vodka

Female Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:45 pm

cockroaches. very digusting. and they can move so fast !! some can even fly ... Yucks !!!
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:38 pm

Yeah cockroaches are the worst!! Although I just want to include any flying insect to the list of pests that freak me out the most...but cockroaches are TOP of the LIST!
Back to top Go down
MXN
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:07 am

can my sister be considered a pest too?
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:00 am

MXN wrote:
can my sister be considered a pest too?

LOL! good one.. but thats one pest u cant exterminate...
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:29 pm

Sakura wrote:
BB~ ya same as moi sis... next time moi see xiao qiang ya help moi get rid of em k? keke~

heh, okie!! but i charge!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which pest freaks you out the most?   Which pest freaks you out the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which pest freaks you out the most?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Chit-chat-
Jump to: