The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will you eat or shop alone?

Go down 
+13
bleahz
Maxpower
ColdRain
Sakura
Burnt_Toast
funniegal
raphy
rapidburn
xIaOyA-
nInIkOz
artease5
beachbozs
kicskate
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Will you eat or shop alone? Empty
PostSubject: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:03 am

For me is not a problem if the distance is nearby, if too far away, will be lazy to go out.
Do you? As in dress up nicely, then go to town, shop and eat and after that went home alone with your loots? How about movie?
Will people see you as a loser or an independent soul? I think i will see them as independent or just doing what they like to do.
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:34 am

do things alone i will lah when i free and my friends not free.
Back to top Go down
artease5
Trainee
Trainee
artease5

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:34 am

ya occasionally.
but not movie. others is fine.
more peaceful n carefree & sometimes when the mood comes.
to enjoy a bit of solitude.
Back to top Go down
nInIkOz
Spree Moderator
Spree Moderator
nInIkOz

Female Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 12:59 pm

I will and i can when my gfs not free...dun like shopping with bf or guy friends...hate to see them waiting outside for u while u try ur clothes etc..and the opinions they give always not something u wan to hear haha...then shop too long they make noise...

I love shopping and watchin movie alone...but not eating alone haha eat alone i rather packed go hm eat =P
Back to top Go down
xIaOyA-
xIaOyA-

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:12 pm

i will. dont see much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lesbitch
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:09 pm

i will eat/ shop alone.. shopping alone actually increases my "efficiency" in that i take less time to look around and go str8 to the "purchase / food" There are also less decisions to be made..

but i dun usually shop alone, tho i sometimes do shopping or catch some food b4 i meet my frens at a location elsewhere..
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

Male Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:08 pm

Not a problem to me....... i can go shop alone, eat alone, watch movie alone.....I dun see anything wrong wif that....
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

Male Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:10 pm

nInIkOz wrote:
I will and i can when my gfs not free...dun like shopping with bf or guy friends...hate to see them waiting outside for u while u try ur clothes etc..and the opinions they give always not something u wan to hear haha...then shop too long they make noise...

I love shopping and watchin movie alone...but not eating alone haha eat alone i rather packed go hm eat =P

Humm....but sometimes got no choice mah......dun wanna go back so early then hungry....have to eat lor.....
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:18 pm

I dont mind. Sometimes I like the company of others to entertain me n share with but other times, I prefer to be alone.

I'd go somewhere nice, sit down, order my food, take out my book or mp3 n listen to my music while I eat. Its very relaxing.

I sometimes like to shop on my own too esp if I'm buying a present for someone or if I want to looksy looksy. When u have friends or family with u, they'll either rush u or u'll feel guilty for making them wait. So, shopping by myself is pretty fun actually.

I haven't watched a movie on my own yet though.
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

Male Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:32 pm

For me, Yes, because most of my friends are either lazy bums or people without aim in life... Lazy bum as in from toa payoh lor1 can easily walk to central in just 10mins but instead they'll jio you to take bus... it's not like raining or anything.
Sometimes plan early with them to go out, like on Wednesday, starts to plan for the coming Saturday event, then they'll tell me, Saturday then say loh.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:54 pm

moi will not and dun like to shop alone... usually will shop wif moi gfs... if lets sae got something gotta get den moi will go straight to e particular store get moi stuff den head back home... rather stay at home den to shop alone...

moi will ta bao back home or office to makan... dun like e feeling of being alone~ ;X

Niniko, moi agree wif ya... guys or bf will oni stand outside e store and wait den face black black, make noise etc... but moi love to go supermarket wif moi bf :X tee hee~
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:59 pm

Sakura wrote:
moi will not and dun like to shop alone... usually will shop wif moi gfs... if lets sae got something gotta get den moi will go straight to e particular store get moi stuff den head back home... rather stay at home den to shop alone...

moi will ta bao back home or office to makan... dun like e feeling of being alone~ ;X

Niniko, moi agree wif ya... guys or bf will oni stand outside e store and wait den face black black, make noise etc... but moi love to go supermarket wif moi bf :X tee hee~

the way you type is.. wildly entertaining Smile
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:01 pm

cold rain... eh? y wor?
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:48 pm

nowadays i always have lunch by myself...

today was the 1st time i considered calling someone to meet me... but i decided not to wast emy 20cents..

cheers!
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:58 pm

i hate shopping and eating alone..

i will not do it unless im there and have decided to buy something then leave.

if need to eat alone will tabao home to eat..
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:37 am

bleahz wrote:
i hate shopping and eating alone..

i will not do it unless im there and have decided to buy something then leave.

if need to eat alone will tabao home to eat..

it can be peaceful eating alone..esp when ur on leave n u have lunch outside, eating ur food slowly, watching ppl everywhere rushing ard.
Back to top Go down
joey_vodka
Trainee
Trainee
joey_vodka

Female Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:40 pm

i do most of my activities alone on weekdays. cos most of my friends working.
i see nothing wrong with being alone =) Quality time with me myself n i
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:43 pm

I also hate eating alone. Shopping alone...prefer not to but have done it sometimes...it is not too bad because you get to do your own thing, however, I'm a person who likes to have opinions given (good or bad dun care la...if i like i still will buy wan) so yea...prefer to shop with friends but I do notice the limitations in terms of time and choice of shops to go to. I have never and would never want to watch a movie in a cinema by myself...eww..nononono. Razz Gosh..I sound so dependent. Shocked
Back to top Go down
nInIkOz
Spree Moderator
Spree Moderator
nInIkOz

Female Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:20 pm

raphy1 wrote:
nInIkOz wrote:

Humm....but sometimes got no choice mah......dun wanna go back so early then hungry....have to eat lor.....

Raphy like tat is bo bian ma..u say no choice le...if can i choose not to eat alone...esp during those peak hours go buy food liao carry stupid tray n look around for seats or have to share seat with others make me feel uncomfortable haha
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:14 am

Sure! Why not? I'm quite used to that.
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:02 am

Sakura wrote:

so ur bf stands outside the supermarket and u go shopping for groceries?!

i wun stand outside e store when my gf is shopping bah.. abit weird.. probably follow her arnd and gif "expert opinion" on the stuff she buys, since i will be the one seeing it the most (other than her).
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:25 pm

raid~ we shop got groceries together...

ya... sometime he does fellow moi ard e store and when moi ask him weather tis nice or not, he will sae " Okie lar", "Not bad" or "u like can liao"... faint~~ so got ask macham nv ask -.-|||
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:44 pm

Sakura wrote:

ya... sometime he does fellow moi ard e store and when moi ask him weather tis nice or not, he will sae " Okie lar", "Not bad" or "u like can liao"... faint~~ so got ask macham nv ask -.-|||

omg the replies are so like me >.<

but i would follow and look at the thing in the shop.. unless super ugly or i dun like the thing on him den i would say ugly or watever things.
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:50 am

bleahz wrote:
Sakura wrote:

but i would follow and look at the thing in the shop.. unless super ugly or i dun like the thing on him den i would say ugly or watever things.

sak: lol.. maybe he scared he say liao u angry or wat mahz.. at least he tries to "please" u! i dun bother one.. ugly i say ugly.. muahaha...

bleahz: lolz... ur bf is the one who does the shopping? and u will look sian? cant imagine...
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:50 pm

rapidburn wrote:
bleahz wrote:
Sakura wrote:

sak: lol.. maybe he scared he say liao u angry or wat mahz.. at least he tries to "please" u! i dun bother one.. ugly i say ugly.. muahaha...

bleahz: lolz... ur bf is the one who does the shopping? and u will look sian? cant imagine...

haha cos i dun really go shopping unless i have the mood(seldom) or i really really need clothes. i wun look sian cos i got the sian face all the time >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you eat or shop alone?   Will you eat or shop alone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you eat or shop alone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next