The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strawberrynet.com (skincare and makeup)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Strawberrynet.com (skincare and makeup) Empty
PostSubject: Strawberrynet.com (skincare and makeup)   Strawberrynet.com (skincare and makeup) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:01 am

My sis told me about this website where u can find familiar brands on skin care, body care, makeup. Its called www.strawberrynet.com

The products r shipped from Hong Kong. There is no shipping charges and they do offer discounts. I've not ordered anything from there yet but my sis has gone thru 3 shipments already. She received the products about a week from date of order.

The catch is that u make payment in US$.

U'll also need to check the price of the products here vs the price online. I checked the price of my DDF mask. I used to buy if from my beautician at $68 before 10% discount but the price from Strawberrynet is $48.

You can click on the currency to view the price in S$.

Well, happy shopping!
Back to top Go down
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Strawberrynet.com (skincare and makeup) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberrynet.com (skincare and makeup)   Strawberrynet.com (skincare and makeup) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:34 pm

yea.. that webbie is good..

some of the items are much cheaper than the counters in Singapore.. then again, it's always better to have sprees for this..

some of the items however, are more expensive.

they carry quite a number of skincare brands... comestics too.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com

Strawberrynet.com (skincare and makeup)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: Shopping! :: Where to shop?-
Jump to: